Although low-frequency fields aren't considered dangerous, cells can overheat due to exposure to high-intensity fields, causing damage. However, intentional exposure to low-intensity frequencies is thought to counteract any damage caused by high-intensity frequencies. It's referred to as pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. In general, PEMF therapy acts as a healing modality made to curb illness, reduce pain, and improve whole-body wellbeing.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy: Definition and ExplanationIf you want to understand PEMF as a healing tool, you should begin by understanding electromagnetic currents. A healthy cell typically operates at around 70-110 millivolts, while a diseased or unhealthy cell operates under 50 millivolts. Researchers claim that when your body's natural field is interrupted - for example, by electromagnetic fields such as radio waves - it minimizes wellbeing. According to health experts, cancer and other illnesses can only thrive when your body's cells operate below 50 millivolts. 
When you induce a mild electrical, magnetic current into harmed cells, this therapy reduces or inhibits the release of inflammatory and pain mediators, improves blood flow to the cells, and re-creates normal cell interaction. Because of reduced inflammation, there's a reduction of pain, increase in energy, and faster tissue healing.
Illness, pain, and chronic diseases are known to occur if the body is vibrating at a relatively low frequency. As a result, PEMF deals with raising the body's vibration to enhance healing. You can administer electromagnetic field therapy via PEMF devices (usually through a PEMF mat); they carry healing electrical fields to your body. The PEMF mat releases positive vibrations that play a vital role in repairing and regenerating damaged tissue.
Health Benefits of PEMF TreatmentGenerally speaking, there is enough evidence that electromagnetic therapy via PEMF devices supports healing for those with a range of physical and mental health conditions. For instance, for those with emotional or mental complications, diseases, or chronic pain, read on to learn how to gain from PEMF technology. 
Chronic Pain Recovery
For instance, individuals with fibromyalgia usually experience unusual levels of microcirculation; this is a primary contributor to chronic pain. According to a certain randomized controlled trial, PEMF was beneficial to patients by enhancing and regulating microcirculation, and, in turn, alleviating both stiffness and pain.
Further discoveries relating to PEMF for pain relief were found after conducting a particular study. It was discovered that pulsed electromagnetic field devices might be more effective as opposed to transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation units. According to the study's authors, PEMF is basically an electromagnetic process that's not linked to currents. Instead, it is associated with magnetic fields that could be applied to the brain to allow more pain relief.
In simpler terms, PEMF transmits healing currents throughout the whole body to enhance holistic healing, instead of focusing on a particular area.
PEMF Therapy for Joint Health and Post-Operative
Patients healing from surgeries and joint injuries can also gain from the application of PEMF. Studies prove that individuals recovering from back surgery might experience less pain and quicker healing after adopting PEMF devices during the recovery process. What's more, PEMF aids in reducing pain after undergoing common operation such as rotator cuff repairs, and knee surgery.
PEMF Devices For Mental Health
Apart from the numerous positive physical benefits of using PEMF, there is promising research that the technique can help with various mental health conditions. Another advantage of PEMF therapy is that it is believed to aid patients with chronic insomnia and generalized anxiety disorder, which are usually experienced together. The primary advantage of PEMF devices when it comes to mental health is that they offer low levels of relatively high-frequency fields. In general, this helps foster relaxation and stress-relief while healing your body in and out. 
Health and Healing
Furthermore, health experts have carried out multiple studies on PEMF therapy, which proves its significance both for recovery from major surgery and chronic pain relief. Regardless of whether you are struggling with a chronic illness or simply want daily pain relief, you can get a wealth of healing potential from PEMF therapy.
Quality PEMF Therapy Devices Available
1. Medithera Home SystemGenerally speaking, this PEMF device is a newly introduced health and wellness system that is uniquely designed for both clinical and home use. The device consists of a small pillow pad applicator, a control unit, and a full-body mat. It also comprises an optional probe applicator that focuses on treating localized smaller areas.
Amazon for purchase manufacturer direct.
- It includes programs for specific health problems, such as skin issues, migraine, and more.
- $600 rental deposit
- No sound and light accessories
2. SOTA Magnetic Pulser Model MP6If you're at home and need an ideal device for self-care, the SOTA MP6 is the answer! It is impossible to overdose with it since it is very gentle and completely safe. It also has a recommended daily usage limit that's not exceeding thirty minutes 2-3 times per day. What's more, you can set it up fast and use it easily. You don't even need to remove credit cards, clothing, or jewelry before turning it on.
The machine uses extremely high frequencies that could go as high as 1000 Hz, which are intensities significantly higher than usual. Additionally, it doesn't comprise NASA's square wave, can't be upgraded, has few accessories, and doesn't feature a biorhythm clock. What's more, it doesn't feature a sensitive setting. Due to the sine wave it uses, the user might get used to the waves it releases after some time.
Generally speaking, the following people should keep off from the SOTA MP6 for obvious reasons:
- People with pacemakers
- Pregnant women
- People with bleeding
- People with fever
- People with transplants
- Long-lasting stimulation
- Deep action
- Acupuncture: Its pen is ideal for kids and adults afraid of needles
- The full price is $465 at Amazon
- No NASA's Square Wave
- Doesn't feature a biorhythm clock
- Extremely high frequencies
3. Astronimed Magnetic Field Therapy Device
There are a few aspects it has that make it great:
- It's accompanied with a convenient belt for use anywhere on the body
- It operates up to 6 hrs on one charge
- Some customers claim that its effects are considerably stronger
- Straightforward to use and choose settings
- Amazing technology
- Completely portable
- Appealing promised benefits
- Affordable - available now at Amazon for only $89.99
- Demands frequent use and commitment